Friday, July 31, 2009

Photo contest #2


Well as you will quickly see by this post, the photo contest for us was a failure! :(

Amy linked to my blog and I am sorry to come up short. We had a few pictures from this contest but I won't bother uploading them since we didn't complete it.

I was excited to do another one, but Todd told me he would take the pictures for this one. Not that I blame him because he works so much but he didn't complete this. If I would have known that he wasn't going to be able to complete it, I would have done it myself but that is ok. I love him anyway and there will always be next time! I am going to have to check both blogs to see if there is another photo contest for the month of August and if so I will have to start out working on that one.

Hope anyone else who did it had fun! We will be sure to vote for the pictures from this contest anyway!

0 comments on "Photo contest #2"

Post a Comment