Monday, July 13, 2009

Ready to be bored


I think I am ready to be bored for a little while. We had a crazy last week and a half. Starting July 3rd, it seems we didn't have 2 minutes to breathe!

We had our neighbors over on July 3rd for a 4th of July party. That last until about 2 to 3 in the morning. I spent most of the next day recovering from the previous night and getting ready for my family to come over that night. They didn't stay too late that night so we got to bed a little earlier. Sunday was spent cleaning up from the last two days and resting up. Monday we went to Lincoln in the evening to see my sister and brother-in-law and their kids. They were in from out of town so we went to have dinner with them and the rest of my family. Tuesday, I spent at home cleaning and catching up and we went to Lincoln again Wednesday. We were gone most of the day Wednesday so Thursday was spent catching up again. Friday, I decided to go to Lincoln to spend one last day with my sister and we went to the Lincoln Children's Museum. On Saturday, we had Todd's parents over along with two of his nephews. Yesterday (Sunday) was a catch up day again and today I was gone half the day getting groceries. When I got home, I had to feed Xander, put away the groceries, give him a bath, take a shower and clean the kitchen.

I am looking forward to the next few days as I don't have anything planned. I am looking forward to catching up on laundry, dishes, sleep, cleaning and other things. I need to work on my scrapbooks, upload pictures, edit pictures, order pictures, clean the basement, pay bills, clean the kitchen, clean the family room, change our sheets and the list goes on and on. Anyway, I am just ready to not have a bunch of stuff to do for a while. It will be nice to be home for the next few days and get stuff done around here. Boring is good!

1 comments on "Ready to be bored"

Amy on July 13, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

Next time you're in Lincoln, please stop by...we'd love to see you and Xander.

Post a Comment