Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Target price matching???




So I read on a few blogs out there that in some regions of the country, Target is going to now match prices on any advertised sale. I also saw it in my local ad. That is so weird to me! I have always wanted them to price match since I love to shop at Target more than Walmart. If I wanted to go to Target, I would always go there first to get a few things, then go to Walmart to get most of my stuff. I get all of my prescriptions at Target, so it would be much easier for me to do one stop shopping more of the time.

I read that it is a pilot program and they may not do this forever but hey, while they are doing it, I will take advantage of it! Especially since they do Target coupons - I might be able to save even more! I think the only bad thing is they don't price match at the register, you have to take your receipt to customer service after your transaction to get money back. Weird. I think they will learn pretty quickly that this is not the way to do it. They will probably end up getting super long lines in customer service to take care of all the price matches. Walmart just does it at the register, which if you ask me, is the right way to do it. Anyway, I am excited about this and will take advantage of it for sure! I hope it is not too difficult to get it done once you are done shopping. I love shopping at Target so I am excited to give them more of my business!

Thanks Target! I hope you stick with it!

0 comments on "Target price matching???"

Post a Comment