I had previously posted about doing 30 things by the time I am 30 (copying my sister-in-law). I am actually making a list of the things I am wanting to do and then trying to do them all by the time I turn 30. I also made a note that I reserve the right to change/substitute any of these at any time since it is my list after all! You can see my previous post here.
I am going to list the first 10 things I came up with and attempt to add to them now.
1. Get a tattoo - still want to do this and might since Todd wants to get one soon too.
2. Lose 30 pounds - On my way. I am down about 10 or 11 pounds.
3. Scrapbook my son's first year of life - Doing ok on this, need to catch up though.
4. Go on a hiking trip .
5. Get family pictures taken - plan on doing this when Xander turns 1.
6. Start playing piano again.
7. Start swimming again.
8. Do another scrapbook of some sort besides Xander's baby scrapbook - also working on this.
9. Visit two states that I haven't been to yet.
10. Be able to run 3 miles without stopping.
Ok, now to add to the list.
11. Read at least 25 of these novels.
12. Have my A1C level below 6.5 for 1 straight year.
13. Have our second child if we decide to have another.
14. Have at least one car that is paid off.
15. Travel overseas, preferably to France/Spain.
16. Have made at least one cake with fondant and be able to say it turned out well.
17. Win a photo hunt contest like this one. Just one picture needs to win for me to be happy!
18. Sew at least one article of clothing from scratch.
19. Have hair longer than my shoulder for once in the last 10 years!
I am stuck. I couldn't even get to 20. Any other ideas? Feel free to help me out and give me ideas! I guess if I have three years to accomplish all of this, I can use some of that time coming up with the next 11 right?
East Coast Road Trip: A Day in Boston!
10 hours ago