Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our 4th of July Weekend


We had quite the weekend for the 4th of July. We had a neighborhood party on Friday night which didn't end until about 3 am. We then had my side of the family up to our house on Saturday night. I was recovering from the party on Friday night for most of the day Saturday, but luckily by the time my family came on Saturday, I felt pretty much back to normal, mostly thanks to a 2 hour nap that afternoon.

Here are a few pictures of the weekend!



Not the best fireworks pic - I couldn't get all the parts of the camera to work together.


Again, not a great pic, but tried to get a few of the big ones.


Blurry picture of the boys being boys.


Another not great shot.


Jen and Sam.


Dad, Xander and Ryan.


Xander in his outfit and holding the flag. Not his best smile, but this was the best pic of the ones I took.

Neighbors hanging out in our garage.

Todd with a neighbor boy watching fireworks.


All the neighbors outside our house before it got really dark.


Terri with the girls' hair bows around her wrists.


More of the neighbors hanging out.


Me and my baby boy!


The neighbors enjoying the food.


Todd holding Xander.

1 comments on "Our 4th of July Weekend"

Amy on July 7, 2009 at 5:20 PM said...

Todd is just like a kid when given fireworks. Somethings never change!

Post a Comment