Monday, August 3, 2009

Couch to 5k week 3


Tomorrow I start my first workout with week 3 of couch to 5k. I am a little nervous. The plan says that I have to run for 3 mintues straight! I have no idea how I am going to do. I feel a little like I will be able to do it but I kinda feel I might fail too. I think I am going to plan on doing it and if it is just too hard, I may do a lesser version of the workout or I may decide to repeat week 2 to allow my body more time to get in better shape.

This whole thing is a bit crazy to me. It has been a while since I have been in shape and I am not sure this is the right way to go about this, but it sounded like a fun challenge. For me, it is always better to have a goal in mind when I start out doing something, otherwise I tend to fail or not really go anywhere. I want to get in good cardio shape but I really want to lose weight too. Hopefully this is just a step in the right direction.

1 comments on "Couch to 5k week 3"

Sharon on August 6, 2009 at 9:17 PM said...

How'd it go?!

Post a Comment