Saturday, August 8, 2009

A few goals


So I decided to make a list of goals each month and post them here. I am a little late for this month but I wanted to list a few goals anyway. Every month I will list new goals and also how I did for the last month. I always have so many things I want to get done or accomplish and this is a way of being accountable.

Here are my August goals:

1. Lose 5 pounds. I have lost about 12 and need to lose a lot more but 5 is possible.

2. Be to week 5 of couch to 5k by the end of the month. This shouldn't be too hard if I just stick with it.

3. Organize the hall closet. Sheets and blankets and pillowcases - oh my! So much stuff and so unorganized!

4. Apply for jobs. It is looking like I HAVE to get one so I need to work on this now.

5. Get Xander's 9 month pictures taken.

6. Start planning X's birthday party - it may seem like a ways off, but it will come SO fast!

I think that is a good start - wish me luck!

0 comments on "A few goals"

Post a Comment