Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 3 = Complete


I successfully completed week 3 of couch to 5k today. I am feeling pretty good about it. I thought my run/walk tonight was going to be terrible as I felt really tired before I started my workout. Surprisingly, the running part felt really easy and I felt like I could have gone longer! Before that workout, I was thinking I was going to have repeat week 3 as I didn't feel like the workouts had gone that well but after tonight, I think I am going to go on to week 4 on Tuesday.

I think even though I am not seeing a lot of physical changes in my body, I think my heart is already in better condition. I feel like each time I run, it gets easier. I love the feeling of not feeling so winded after 5 seconds of running. I was up to 3 minutes at a time this week and I think next week I have to do 5! That is nuts! In some ways I feel like I can do it and in some ways I feel like I can't.

I guess I will know in 2 days how it goes!

1 comments on "Week 3 = Complete"

Sharon on August 10, 2009 at 10:24 AM said...

You go Girl! It's great to see you sticking with it! I get going for a week and then fall off the wagon. You're inspiring me!

Post a Comment