Friday, August 7, 2009

Watch out for apple wedgers!


Who knew an apple wedger was so dang sharp? I sliced my finger open last night on it while cleaning the counters. I guess I should have known they were sharp - it does wedge through an apple quick for a reason! Anyway, I just thought I would say it - watch out! I swear my finger has never bled so bad! Ick.

2 comments on "Watch out for apple wedgers!"

Amy on August 7, 2009 at 6:06 PM said...

OUCH!

Alaska Coupon Diva on August 8, 2009 at 1:08 AM said...

Hey, this is Nichole from www.alaskacoupondiva.com. I wanted to let you know that you won something from our most recent giveaway! Send us your address so we can get your your prize. We would also love it if you added that post below to our bargain bragging section. It is very impressive!
alaskacoupondivas@gmail.com

Post a Comment