Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photo Hunt Challenge #3


Since we didn't get the last photo contest completed, I am going to make sure we get this one done! You can see the details here. It is a new month and I have a new excitement for taking more pictures. Hopefully I will do better at this one!




Here is the list:

1. A fountain
2. A Road or Pathway
3. A Fence
4. A symbol
5. A Black & White Photo
6. A clunker car
7. A cool car
8. A Portrait
9. Amusement
10. Back to School
11. Urban/ City
12. Suburban
13. Country/Rural
14. Something Domestic
15. Something Wild
16. Something Silver
17. Something Gold
18. Something Shiny
19. Something Miniature
20. Something Delicious

I am excited to try and get creative with these!

1 comments on "Photo Hunt Challenge #3"

Jill on August 4, 2009 at 9:10 PM said...

I signed up for it, too! It looks fun. Mom and I went around a couple of places in Schuyler today to get some rural pictures. When I got home, I wasn't too happy with them, so I might have to keep taking pictures for "rural". I've got Lee on the prowl for good items to take pictures of, too.

Post a Comment