Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He sure has changed!


I am really bummed because Blogger didn't recognize the last two pictures I tried to upload here to show my baby each month since he was born. So, the first one you see is him at just over two months. Anyway, I just think it is so fun to look back at how much he has changed over the last 9 months! I have always thought he was cute, but I think he has gotten cuter (I know, I am sooooo biased)! I know I should wait until he is a year old to do a post like this but I just couldn't help it! Here he is!



Xander at about 2 months.




Xander at 3 months - the first picture we decided to do with George. We wanted to take a picture with him each month until he is a year to show how he has grown and changed. I really wish we would have started this at birth but oh, well!



Xander at 4 months.



Xander at 5 months.




Xander at 6 months.



Xander at 7 months.


Xander at 8 months.

2 comments on "He sure has changed!"

Sharon on August 26, 2009 at 2:10 PM said...

No Bias here -- he's ADORABLE!! Definitely top 10 cutest babies!

I have been having problems with my pictures too - I thought it was just me. My work around has been using Photobucket. If I use that, I don't seem to have a problem. Go figure.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about how precious Xander is too you -- isn't it amazing to love someone so completely?

Amy on August 26, 2009 at 9:21 PM said...

Cute, cute pictures! I think the biggest change was between months 6 and 7. Wow!

Post a Comment